3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
Harebrained Schemes’ award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date… and you can bring your friends. Today, the company announced that they have added up-to-4 player cooperative multiplayer to their highly anticipated PC game, set to release on Steam March 17th. Pre-orders open February 2nd.
Necropolis is a third-person dungeon delve filled with intense action, off-kilter humor, and diabolical traps. The 3D action-meets-roguelike is filled with an ever-changing assortment of bizarre rooms, cool weapons, tasty treasure, and nasty monsters that’ll in all likelihood kill you deader than Dumbledore, only for you start all over again to see how much further you can get.
“We can’t wait to unleash Necropolis onto Steam players. Everyone thought the game was a blast when we played it single-player, but we were blown away by how fun it is to attack the Necropolis with our friends.” said Harebrained Schemes Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clone Wars Adventures celebrates 10 million
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating over ten million registered players for Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- Wizard 101 Celebrates their Ninth Birthday
- KingsIsle Entertainment is throwing a birthday party for Wizard 101 that promises fun and excitement as they reach their 9th year online!