Albion Online Hector Update Releasing June 7
Sandbox Interactive has announced that Albion Online will release its Hector update on June 7, 2017.
The update will include the following features:
- The Black Market is a new merchant NPC in Caerleon, who buys items from crafters and redistributes them to the mobs and chests of Albion. The Black Market is unlike your typical NPC merchant – His demand for items is based on how many mobs are killed across the world. This new feature ensures cool drops in PvE, while not taking away from the player-driven economy.
- An Update to the Outlands includes the removal of the current cities in the black zones (which will have a higher amount of enchanted resources than the royal continent) and harbors. The connection between the royal continent and the Outlands will be ensured by a portal in Caerleon that links to the various parts of the Outlands. The higher Outlands areas will have better chances to find enchanted resources.
- Hellgates, offering the perfect mix between PvE and PvP in Albion Online, are getting a much-needed facelift. Now shaped like a pentagram with multiple entrances, players are able to access Hellgates with varying levels of difficulty: Ashen Hellgates (green zones), Ignited Hellgates (yellow zones), and Infernal Hellgates (red and black zones).
- New Mounts are being introduced for Undead, Morgana, and Keeper factions.
- The Tutorial has undergone significant improvements. The Royal Expeditionary Forces will give beginning players a basic mission line to follow, introducing them to the possibilities available in Albion.
- Many other new additions and improvements!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Battle for Europe has Begun in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new infographic containing gameplay stats on the first few days of play in ‘Europe’, the recently released ...
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.
- TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
- Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon.