Taichi Panda 3 Pre-Registration Giveaway
We’ve partnered with Snail Games to celebrate the upcoming launch of Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter with a pre-registration pack!
Taichi Panda 3 is the latest MMORPG mobile hack-n-slash adventure from Snail Games. Powered by Flexi 3 using NVIDIA real physical technology and Metal rendering technology, Taichi Panda 3 is set in a massive world with 360-degree panoramic battles and superb visual fidelity. The game is an artistic blend of Eastern and Western aesthetics and features 1:1 real-world settings. Take part in fierce air and land battles across vast and varied terrain as part of an epic martial arts journey!
Wanna take a preemptive opportunity in Taichi Panda 3? Come and sign up now! Players who complete the pre-registration will receive an activation code, with the code you can redeem a pack of exclusive rewards valued at $50 after the game goes live on early October 2017!
- The gift pack includes:
- Refined Iron * 50
- Soulstone Chest (Can randomly obtain chests at various quality: primary, intermediate, advanced or superfine)
Both of the materials are significant for equipment enchanting and forging.
To sign up for Taichi Panda 3, please visit the game’s official website.
- How to Redeem:
- Once you receive your Activation Code, go to the Dragon Revolt Gift Center by clicking the following link: http://panda3.snail.com/static/act/gift/
- Note that you must LOG IN before proceeding.
- Select the gift pack “MMOHuts Pre-registration Pack“ from the drop-down list.
- Input your Activation Code in the second field.
- Select your server from the drop-down list.
- Then click REDEEM NOW to receive your awesome gift!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elemental Wings Flies into Google Play and App Store
- Joycity has released Elemental Wings, a mobile game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG and RPG.
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...