We’ve partnered with Iron Mountain Interactive to give away keys for Steel Circus beta test weekend.
Steel Circus is the solar system’s largest sporting event, bringing an electrifying excitement to huge stadiums full of spectators from the planetary system. Players control one of several champions with unique abilities in competitive online matches. Tackle, pass and dodge to score and impress the crowd in this fast-paced sports game where precision, skill, and quick tactical decision making can be the difference between victory and defeat.
In the latest Closed Alpha Test weekend on Steam – running from Saturday, August 3 (at 3:00 am PDT) through Monday, August 5 (at 3:00 am PDT) – players can look forward to 3v3 competitive matches. Steel Circus is scheduled to enter Early Access on Steam on August 8, 2019. Developer Iron Mountain Interactive plans for regular content updates, including new heroes, arenas, and modes.
- Please follow these steps to redeem your Steam key and access to the Steel Circus Closed Alpha Test Weekend running from Saturday, August 3 (at 3:00 am PDT) through Monday, August 5 (at 3:00 am PDT).
- Under the “Games” pull-down menu in your Steam client, select “Activate a Product on Steam”
- Follow the prompts and enter your Steam code to begin the installation process.
- Steel Circus features a variety of heroes with signature moves and roles. We recommend checking out the Training Grounds to practice. When you’re ready, click on Play, then Quick Match to begin!
- Steel Circus will be available for everyone to play when it launches into Early Access on Aug. 8, 2019. See you in the arena!