We’ve partnered with Perfect World to celebrate the arrival of Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery on PC!
Age of Discovery is now available on PC and will launch at a later date on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. The update’s first installment lets players create a Starfleet captain from the Discovery timeline and embark on their first mission with fellow Starfleet Academy cadet and friend, Sylvia Tilly.
Star Trek Online is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game that allows players to explore the Star Trek universe from within. Players can forge their own destiny as Captain of a Federation starship, champion the Empire through the far reaches of the galaxy as a Klingon Warrior, rebuild the Romulan legacy as the commander of a Romulan Republic Warbird or carry out daring missions on behalf of the Dominion as a Jem’Hadar soldier. Captains can also explore iconic locations from the Star Trek universe, make contact with new alien species and battle alongside other players in customizable starships. Star Trek Online is currently available on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
Players can jump start their careers as a Starfleet Cadet with the Age of Discovery Starter Pack! The package offers unique rewards that will help Captains with their exploration into the Discovery universe. Most notably, this includes a new variant of the Walker Class that can be used as soon as players complete the tutorial. The new type of starship offers Hull and Shield values that continue to scale up with Captains as they continue this career (all the way to level 30!).
Your Code Contains:
- Walker-class Prototype Light Exploration Cruiser
- 12 Additional Inventory Slots
- 1x Large (150,000) Experience Bonus Pool
- Discovery-era Phaser Sniper Rifle
- Discovery-era Phaser Stun Bolt Pistol
- Tardigrade Vanity Pet
To Redeem Your Code:
- Install and launch the Arc client if you haven’t already done so.
- Select the gear logo at the top right of the client.
- Select “Activate a Product” and enter the item code.
- Enter the game and visit the C-Store.
- Rewards can be found on the “Promotions” tab.
*These codes are only eligible for the PC version of Star Trek Online and can only be redeemed by a Discovery Federation Captain on a single account.Giveaway is no longer active.