Rustbucket Rumble Beta Key Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with ReactorZero to offer you the chance to be among the first to test Rustbucket Rumble prior to its May Steam launch! Grab your beta key below and join the junkyard battleground today!
Rustbucket Rumble is a 2D, team-based, arena-combat game in which players choose from six different robots, each with unique personality, ability and weaponry, to square off in 3 on 3 battles across junkyards, factories and mines. Rustbucket Rumble’s “Rush, Recover, Recycle” tagline speaks to the central gameplay premise. Your robot must stun, capture and bring its enemy robots back to base for recycling. Enemy robot parts are used to create a giant robot that is unleashed to destroy the enemy base.
Dev “Scheduled Play Sessions”: Thursday 8pm ET and Sunday 3pm ET.
To Redeem Your Key:
1. Open the Steam client.
2. Click on “ADD A GAME” in the lower-left-hand corner.
3. Select “Activate a Product on Steam…” from the menu.
4. Click through the menus until you’re asked for the Product Code. Enter the code from our site and click on Next.
5. Steam will ask if you want Start Menu and/or Desktop shortcuts. Make your choice and click on Next.
6. On the next dialog click on Finish. The game will now start downloading. You can close the Steam window if you want.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
- InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
- Livelock - PAX South 2016
- Livelock will be Tuque's first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.