We’ve partnered with Gamigo to celebrate summer in Echo of Soul!
Summertime is holiday time! At the Pori Summer Festival in Echo of Soul – Phoenix, the fantasy MMORPG of the gamigo group, Soulkeepers can cool off and experience exclusive adventures. In this brand-new area, players can await summery temperatures, a marvelous blue sky, and palm trees galore. In unique quests on the two islands Manta Reef and Watermelon Island, they can earn Manta Reef Coins which can be invested in exclusive items such as summer outfits, weapon skins, and exotic animal companions.
But beware: At Pori Summer Festival swimsuits are required! To travel to paradise, players need to find their swims trunks first. Islander Dig Duv knows where they are hidden and sends the Soulkeepers on their first adventure before their trip. After arriving at the beach, the heroes can go on the rampage either with or without their riding animals. Once every hour, when the low tide is clearing the way, travelers have the chance to cross over to Watermelon Island. On both islands, the Soulkeepers will meet the friendly Pori. But weapons should stay in the inventory, as the island folk of the Pori dedicates itself to pacifism and does not want to see any weapons on their islands.
There is no need to be sad for those staying at home as the capital Ignea opens its city beaches! Additionally, all players can gain even more experience in Doubled Resting Exp Event.
Your Key Will Give You:
- A beginner’s pack that includes Novice Soulkeeper Ring x2, Enhancement Stone x3, 12-Slot Bag x1, Friggard’s Blessing x3, Njord’s Blessing x3, Edun’s Blessing x3, Server Loudspeaker x5, and Novice Soulkeeper’s Gear Pack x1. (Untradeable. Requires 9 empty slots in your bag.)
- A blue baby llama pet, useable for 30 days. (Extendable via Hourglass. Untradeable.)
To Redeem Your Key:
- Visit Aeria Games website to create an account.
- Visit the Echo of Soul key redemption page here.
- Enter the key where prompted.
- Enjoy Echo of Soul!