Zorya is a 3D two-player co-op puzzle-platformer tasking dynamic duos with manipulating and navigating reactive environments to solve tricky challenges.
“Tricked by two crows with divine ambition, Aysu, goddess of the night, has descended on the earth! Without her presence in the sky, the balance between day and night is now disrupted and Solveig, her sister and goddess of the sun, is now alone to oversee the world. Without Aysu by her side, the warmth of her sunshine has weakened, slowly plunging the world into a glacial era. Aysu, lost without any means of communication with her old kingdom, learns to survive in a world that despises her.
Aysu is eventually found by her sister. However their consolation is sadly brief, as the Goddess of the Night is now too weak to rejoin Solveig in the sky and restore the balance. Worse, without her powers, the shadows are her only safe haven against the very sunrays her sister’s casting on the world!
To restore themselves and the world, the two siblings must embark on a perilous journey to search for the missing shards of Aysu’s celestial body that were scattered throughout the snowy plains and the frozen oceans of a never-sleeping world.”
►Unbreakable Bond: Communicate and work closely with your partner to navigate pitfalls, defeat restless enemies, and overcome any conundrum.
►Let There Be Light: Manipulate the rays of the sun to alter the shadows and create or erase potential pathways.
►All According to Plan: Factor in every variable when attempting to formulate a strategy. Some enemies and environments change in unusual ways depending upon the time of day…
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Madlife Divertissement Inc.
- Publisher: Madlife Divertissement Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zorya is a 3D two-player co-op puzzle-platformer tasking dynamic duos with manipulating and navigating reactive environments to solve tricky challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- MU Legend Releases New Spellbinder Class
- The Spellbinder is the 5th class available in Webzen's MU Legend and its arrival today will give players a new way to approach the game.