Zorya is a 3D two-player co-op puzzle-platformer tasking dynamic duos with manipulating and navigating reactive environments to solve tricky challenges.
“Tricked by two crows with divine ambition, Aysu, goddess of the night, has descended on the earth! Without her presence in the sky, the balance between day and night is now disrupted and Solveig, her sister and goddess of the sun, is now alone to oversee the world. Without Aysu by her side, the warmth of her sunshine has weakened, slowly plunging the world into a glacial era. Aysu, lost without any means of communication with her old kingdom, learns to survive in a world that despises her.
Aysu is eventually found by her sister. However their consolation is sadly brief, as the Goddess of the Night is now too weak to rejoin Solveig in the sky and restore the balance. Worse, without her powers, the shadows are her only safe haven against the very sunrays her sister’s casting on the world!
To restore themselves and the world, the two siblings must embark on a perilous journey to search for the missing shards of Aysu’s celestial body that were scattered throughout the snowy plains and the frozen oceans of a never-sleeping world.”
►Unbreakable Bond: Communicate and work closely with your partner to navigate pitfalls, defeat restless enemies, and overcome any conundrum.
►Let There Be Light: Manipulate the rays of the sun to alter the shadows and create or erase potential pathways.
►All According to Plan: Factor in every variable when attempting to formulate a strategy. Some enemies and environments change in unusual ways depending upon the time of day…
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Madlife Divertissement Inc.
- Publisher: Madlife Divertissement Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zorya is a 3D two-player co-op puzzle-platformer tasking dynamic duos with manipulating and navigating reactive environments to solve tricky challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Updated with improved gameplay tweaks
- Reto-Moto has released a new update for Heroes & Generals with a rewritten and optimized server-side hit-detection system, as well as the ...
- Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
- Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars!
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream...