Zombiotik is an isometric couch multiplayer game blending the intuitive rules of tag with a zombie-based survival twist.
The tainted yogurt incident devastated the global population, but a few pockets of survivors continue to struggle for better days. Take on the role of one of these few remaining heroes and fight for humanity’s future!
►Ganbatte: Outlive the nightmare for as long as possible in the face of an unstoppable horde.
►Easy to Learn: This is a family-friendly title designed with accessibility in mind for all ages and backgrounds.
►Stay Back!: Plop down barricades to crucially slow down the zombified threat.
►Aggressive Initiation: Attack any human in sight and watch your numbers grow exponentially in real time.
►Modified Frameworks: Enjoy four diverse game modes including rulesets focused on clear times, high scores, ultimate survival, and cooperative objectives.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Totema Studio
- Publisher: Totema Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+/macOS 10.11+/Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- CPU: Dual Core 2.4Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT/AMD HD 6850/Intel HD Graphics 4400+
- HDD: 130 MB
- Description: Zombiotik is an isometric couch multiplayer game blending the intuitive rules of tag with a zombie-based survival twist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Unleashes First Content Update for Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, introduces the first content update - much of which driven by player feedback - for its...
- TERA: Ninja Announced for Console + PAX West Demo
- En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive the new character class, the Ninja, on September 18.
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.