Zombiotik is an isometric couch multiplayer game blending the intuitive rules of tag with a zombie-based survival twist.
The tainted yogurt incident devastated the global population, but a few pockets of survivors continue to struggle for better days. Take on the role of one of these few remaining heroes and fight for humanity’s future!
►Ganbatte: Outlive the nightmare for as long as possible in the face of an unstoppable horde.
►Easy to Learn: This is a family-friendly title designed with accessibility in mind for all ages and backgrounds.
►Stay Back!: Plop down barricades to crucially slow down the zombified threat.
►Aggressive Initiation: Attack any human in sight and watch your numbers grow exponentially in real time.
►Modified Frameworks: Enjoy four diverse game modes including rulesets focused on clear times, high scores, ultimate survival, and cooperative objectives.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Totema Studio
- Publisher: Totema Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+/macOS 10.11+/Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- CPU: Dual Core 2.4Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT/AMD HD 6850/Intel HD Graphics 4400+
- HDD: 130 MB
- Description: Zombiotik is an isometric couch multiplayer game blending the intuitive rules of tag with a zombie-based survival twist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of Thrones MMO Gets Official Name
- Bigpoint has announced that its Game of Thrones MMO will be officially named Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms.
- Rise of Dragons Opens Fourth Server
- Rise of Dragons has announced today the opening of its fourth server.
- Dark Eclipse Adds Ranked Mode In Their Latest Update
- The first-ever PSVR Moba, Dark Eclipse just became way more competitive with their 2.0 update. 2.0 officially adds Ranked Mode into the game.