Zombie Battleground is a free-to-play strategy CCG where players actually own own the cards they have in their collection. When you get a drop from a pack, it’s yours to keep and play or sell freely on the open marketplace.
In addition to an undead commander that needs to be protected, there’s a growing total of 30 playable zombie creatures subdued and enslaved after their vicious, yet short-lived uprising. Explore the post-apocalyptic universe experiencing self-contained campaign narratives, practicing against a learning A.I. opponent, and competing against other similarly-skilled players from around the world earning new loot as you go along.
Whether you’re looking to horde a collection or sell it all for profit, you’ll need to utilize smart tactics based on combos, counters, and element affinity to rise above the death and decay to take home victory!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Loom Network
- Publisher: Loom Network
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zombie Battleground is a free-to-play strategy CCG where players actually own own the cards they have in their collection.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Open Beta Now Live
- Assemble your friends and try out the ultimate team-based shooter for FREE now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
- King of Kings 3 Chinese New Year Celebration
- King of Kings 3 is set to celebrate Chinese New Year with several events.
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.