Zenith is a 3D MMORPG set in a dynamic cyberpunk-themed world playable in both immersive virtual reality and from the comfort of a desktop computer.
“Hundreds of years ago a massive vessel from the stars commanded by the God-King Rhel’ka crashed into our world and unleashed unspeakable horrors, creatures, and beasts upon our world. The Zenithean Council made the decision that day to close their gates — sealing off the city off from all outlanders, forever dividing those within, and those without.
But there are some things that can only be seen in person. Every fiber in my being tells me you have a part to play in our history. Enter the portal, and I will tell you more.”
►Free Time: Traverse through visually striking environments forging alliances with other players, challenging difficult raids, and creating unforgettable experiences.
►Just Wanna Have Fun: Customize and develop your hero anyway you fancy at any given time. There’s no class restrictions or other inhibitors on how you choose to live your legend.
►Synergistic Thinking: Tactically navigate potentially deadly encounters with gnarly beasts simulating their real-life counterpart’s iconic behaviors. An example skirmish may have you pulling the creature in with a well-timed gravity well, then switching to close-ranged melee for the finishing blow.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ramen VR
- Publisher: Ramen VR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Oculus Rift, PSVR, HTC Vive
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zenith is a 3D MMORPG set in a dynamic cyberpunk-themed world playable in both immersive virtual reality and from the comfort of a desktop computer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces New Final Fantasy Collaboration
- Gungho Online Entertainment revealed that the Final Fantasy franchise has returned to Puzzle & Dragons!
- Friday Huts Stream (11/21): TOME & Warframe
- Join us Tuesdays and Fridays for gaming, previews, and giveaways!
- AD2460 Goes Free To Play
- Fifth Season AS who runs AD2460 has just announced that the game will go “free-to-play” on December 7th.