Zenith is a 3D MMORPG set in a dynamic cyberpunk-themed world playable in both immersive virtual reality and from the comfort of a desktop computer.
“Hundreds of years ago a massive vessel from the stars commanded by the God-King Rhel’ka crashed into our world and unleashed unspeakable horrors, creatures, and beasts upon our world. The Zenithean Council made the decision that day to close their gates — sealing off the city off from all outlanders, forever dividing those within, and those without.
But there are some things that can only be seen in person. Every fiber in my being tells me you have a part to play in our history. Enter the portal, and I will tell you more.”
►Free Time: Traverse through visually striking environments forging alliances with other players, challenging difficult raids, and creating unforgettable experiences.
►Just Wanna Have Fun: Customize and develop your hero anyway you fancy at any given time. There’s no class restrictions or other inhibitors on how you choose to live your legend.
►Synergistic Thinking: Tactically navigate potentially deadly encounters with gnarly beasts simulating their real-life counterpart’s iconic behaviors. An example skirmish may have you pulling the creature in with a well-timed gravity well, then switching to close-ranged melee for the finishing blow.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ramen VR
- Publisher: Ramen VR
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Oculus Rift, PSVR, HTC Vive
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zenith is a 3D MMORPG set in a dynamic cyberpunk-themed world playable in both immersive virtual reality and from the comfort of a desktop computer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.
- Shadow Masters & Travian Games Going to Battle with Epic Arena
- Travian Games announces Epic Arena, a blend of card battle and board games set to release on mobile devices in Summer 2014.
- Snail Games Announces Free-to-Play MMO & Mobile Lineup for E3
- Snail Games has announced its E3 2014 games line up today, featuring Black Gold Online, Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife, and the first glimpse...