Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Players may compose a deck using one or two colors from six available colors, each with their own specialty in combat. Battles take place on a hex-based grid, and utilize elements and weather effects created by the player to change and manipulate the battlefield. Battles can take place in Ranked and Unranked mode, with a Draft mode planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Impulse
- Publisher: Impulse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Launches Cross Platform App on iOS
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the iOS version of its cross-platform strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
- First, let's look at Terra! Terra's a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter.