Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Players may compose a deck using one or two colors from six available colors, each with their own specialty in combat. Battles take place on a hex-based grid, and utilize elements and weather effects created by the player to change and manipulate the battlefield. Battles can take place in Ranked and Unranked mode, with a Draft mode planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Impulse
- Publisher: Impulse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Introduces New Champion System
- Bring new Champions into the battle and use their powerful skills to slice through your enemies.
- Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
- Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new A...