Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Players may compose a deck using one or two colors from six available colors, each with their own specialty in combat. Battles take place on a hex-based grid, and utilize elements and weather effects created by the player to change and manipulate the battlefield. Battles can take place in Ranked and Unranked mode, with a Draft mode planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Impulse
- Publisher: Impulse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System requirements not yet known.
- Description: Zems is a free-to-play collectible card game blended with turn-based, hex-based tactical battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria's Closed Beta 2 Is Now Live
- Legends of Aria is proud to announce that their Closed Beta 2 phase is now live, and are ready to show off the new look of their game.
- Dying Light: Nightmare Row Novel Announced
- Today Techland announced the final touches are being put on a tie-in novel based on the upcoming action survival game Dying Light. Titled Dyin...
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...