ZCREW is a 3D isometric dual-stick shooter featuring four player online co-op.
“In the world destroyed by an alien virus, every day is a matter of life or death. Players will need to cooperate and fight back the mutant blight in their quest to rebuild the world and restore civil order.”
►Into the Deep: Personalize your kit with reliable gear and weapons to survive anything a doomed world has in store for you.
►We Few: Take your pick from a variety of characters each equipped with their own unique brand of post-apocalyptic skills and experiences.
►All for the Cause: Grab a few friends and take on various missions with objectives like transportation protection, occupation, rescue, assassination, and more!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Emotion Studio
- Publisher: Snail Games USA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fun Co-Op
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Skylake+/AMD FX-6000+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 260X+/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti+
- HDD: 9 GB
- Description: ZCREW is a 3D isometric dual-stick shooter featuring four player online co-op.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackwake Early Impressions
- Do you love pirates? Fancy being a sailor in the Golden Age of sailing?
- Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
- Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy R...
- Elsword Launches the Final Chapter in Dungeons of Sander Saga
- Kill3rCombo announces new content arriving in Elsword that includes two new dungeons, two fields, and a level cap increase.