Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Accelerator is the official online version of the famous card game franchise. Players start with a handful of cards, enough to make a basic deck, but must purchase booster packs and pre-made decks using real cash. There are several NPC opponents to duel, but the main attraction is the ability to play against other duelists and participate in tournaments. Yu-Gi-Oh! has an international playerbase and Duel Accelerator helps them connect. Besides purchasing cards, players can customize the appearance of their avatar, chose different deck protectors, and trade cards. It is possible to exchange cards with an NPC shop keeper, but he demands 50 cards for one of his cards. Unfortunately, this seems to be the only free way to acquire more powerful cards.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Duel other players and AI opponents.
- +Participate in tournaments.
- +Card trading system.
- +Plenty of appearance customization options.
- -Must pay for booster packs and premade decks.
- -Players start with lousy cards.
- -Poor English translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.80GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: 128 mb, DirectX 9.0c compatible or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free or more
- Description: Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Accelerator is the official online version of the famous card game franchise. Players start with a handful of cards, enough to make a basic deck, but must purchase booster packs and pre-made decks using real cash.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Launching on August 24th on Xbox One
- In a rather quick turnaround, the latest expansion to Path of Exile, "The Fall of Oriath" is coming to the Xbox One console on Augus...
- Tribal Wars 2 Reaches 1 Million Registered Users while in Beta
- The worldwide browser beta, which already supports a total of 20 language versions, amassed over a million registered players within 6 weeks.
- E3 2014 Recap – Rise of Incarnates
- One of our most anticipated titles of E3 and 2014 in general, Rise of Incarnates looks and feels like something designed for a next generation...