Ylands is a 3D survival-adventure game featuring an easy-to-use creativity toolbox empowering you to create anything and everything you can think of!
►Piece By Piece: Lay the groundwork for your imagined world and breathe life into it with the easily accessible Visual Scripting Editor.
►Check This Out: Polish off your build until you’re satisfied with the end result and effortlessly share it with the world in a matter of seconds. Particularly skilled creators may even be able to monetize their work for a precious in-game currency.
►All Access: Fine tune search results and sift through community recommendations to dial in on the games you want to see most. The entertainment possibilities are endless!
Players can try the game in a limited capacity for free and then choose to pay for content fundamental to the core experience.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 05, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bohemia Interactive
- Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Pleasant Visuals
- +Satisfying Core Gameplay Loop
- -Underwent a Massive Overhaul to Accomadate Re-Monetization
- -Under Polished
- -Severe Technical Issues for Mobile Devices
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 520+
- HDD: 2 GB
- OS: iOS 11.0+/Android 7.0+
- HDD: 988.8 MB
- Description: Ylands is a 3D survival-adventure game featuring an easy-to-use creativity toolbox empowering you to create anything and everything you can think of!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.
- Endless Legend Review
- Customization isn't something you really expect when it comes to a 4X game. . . However, that's not quite the case with Endless Lege...