XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens. You will need to conduct operations from a high-level like resource management all the way down to low-level tasks like independent unit tactics in turn-based combat. Management decisions will be made back in the your base which is customizable right down to the base’s structure. You will even be able to see your soldiers who you have spent time leveling up and growing attached to interacting with each other inside of your base. The salvation of the human race is in your hands and you must act quickly by researching new technologies and setting out to drive off the encroaching aliens.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous strategical tasks to choose from focusing on.
- +Dynamic base to customize.
- +Various camera angles to capture combat action.
- -No co-operative game mode.
- -Some bugs where enemies can shoot through walls.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9000 series / ATI Radeon HD 3000 series or greater
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ZergID, new gaming social network enters public beta
- With more than two years of development and testing by 10,000 gamers, ZergID, a social network for MMORPG players, is entering public beta.
- Defiance 2050 Celebrates 1st Anniversary with '99 Problems' Event
- The gamigo group is proud to announce Defiance 2050 has reached its first anniversary, and with it comes a new event and update.
- First anniversary bash begins in Battlestar Galactica Online
- Battlestar Galactica Online and publisher Bigpoint are celebrating the game's first year anniversary.