XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens. You will need to conduct operations from a high-level like resource management all the way down to low-level tasks like independent unit tactics in turn-based combat. Management decisions will be made back in the your base which is customizable right down to the base’s structure. You will even be able to see your soldiers who you have spent time leveling up and growing attached to interacting with each other inside of your base. The salvation of the human race is in your hands and you must act quickly by researching new technologies and setting out to drive off the encroaching aliens.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous strategical tasks to choose from focusing on.
- +Dynamic base to customize.
- +Various camera angles to capture combat action.
- -No co-operative game mode.
- -Some bugs where enemies can shoot through walls.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9000 series / ATI Radeon HD 3000 series or greater
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
- Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date.
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Fog Rolls In Legend: Legacy of the Dragons
- Legend: Legacy of the Dragons has released a new Fog Islands update.