XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens. You will need to conduct operations from a high-level like resource management all the way down to low-level tasks like independent unit tactics in turn-based combat. Management decisions will be made back in the your base which is customizable right down to the base’s structure. You will even be able to see your soldiers who you have spent time leveling up and growing attached to interacting with each other inside of your base. The salvation of the human race is in your hands and you must act quickly by researching new technologies and setting out to drive off the encroaching aliens.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous strategical tasks to choose from focusing on.
- +Dynamic base to customize.
- +Various camera angles to capture combat action.
- -No co-operative game mode.
- -Some bugs where enemies can shoot through walls.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9000 series / ATI Radeon HD 3000 series or greater
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a 3D strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. In XCOM: Enemy Unknown players can assume control of an organization called XCOM and will be given the task of defending the planet against invading aliens.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlords Awakening Reveals 10 Reasons to Start Playing
- Within a few short hours of going live on Steam, Warlords Awakening was one of the best sellers on the platform.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - New Details Revealed
- This past weekend, London hosted over 2,000 FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN® fans at its first European FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival. At ...
- New SMITE God Chang'e Released
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released yet another addition to the SMITE god roster with Chang’e: Faerie of the Moon.