Battle for supremacy in this new kind of tower defense title by Final Boss Entertainment. As spinoff to the original Wrack title, Wrack: Starfall feature rogue-like elements along with its original comic book artstyle. Players can run, gun and defend themselves in procedurally generated worlds filled with chaos and mayhem.
Choose between Kain, Fabian, Starlyn, Vance, or Exo, each hero with their own unique weapons, towers, upgrades. Engage in randomly generated worlds where no two playthroughs will ever play out the same way, collect consumables, runes, and artifacts with game-changing properties and Earn extra money and rewards from kills streaks, combos, headshots and very skillful play to upgrade your towers, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Final Boss Entertainment
- Publisher: Final Boss Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique comic book visuals
- +Unique mix between FPS and Tower Defense
- +Customization and Power-ups
- -Looks almost identical to its predecessor title
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8800GT/ATI HD 4850
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: While featuring rogue-like elements and a comic book artstyle, players can run, gun and defend themselves in procedurally generated worlds filled with chaos and mayhem.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic Review
- Developed and published by Wastelands Interactive, Worlds of Magic is a spiritual successor to Master of Magic.
- PlanetSide 2 Officially Launches Today
- The war is inevitable - Sony Online Entertainment has announced PlanetSide 2 has officially launched in North America and Europe.
- Knights Chronicle Introduces Multiple Improvements With Latest Update
- Some major changes are coming in this latest update for Knights Chronicle from Netmarble, as a direct response to player feedback.