Battle for supremacy in this new kind of tower defense title by Final Boss Entertainment. As spinoff to the original Wrack title, Wrack: Starfall feature rogue-like elements along with its original comic book artstyle. Players can run, gun and defend themselves in procedurally generated worlds filled with chaos and mayhem.
Choose between Kain, Fabian, Starlyn, Vance, or Exo, each hero with their own unique weapons, towers, upgrades. Engage in randomly generated worlds where no two playthroughs will ever play out the same way, collect consumables, runes, and artifacts with game-changing properties and Earn extra money and rewards from kills streaks, combos, headshots and very skillful play to upgrade your towers, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Final Boss Entertainment
- Publisher: Final Boss Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique comic book visuals
- +Unique mix between FPS and Tower Defense
- +Customization and Power-ups
- -Looks almost identical to its predecessor title
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8800GT/ATI HD 4850
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: While featuring rogue-like elements and a comic book artstyle, players can run, gun and defend themselves in procedurally generated worlds filled with chaos and mayhem.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall's First Open Beta Event Begins Today
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend.
- Elsword reveals secret dungeons this January
- Starting on January 4, players can discover the secret dungeons in Elsword.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Preview
- Ivern, the Green Father, is here and ready to take on one of the most unique roles in League of Legends: the jungle support.