World War 3
World War 3 is a military first-person shooter focused on presenting a realistic experience. Engage in intense firefights across the globe and bring victory to your nation.
No longer are wars fought with muskets and cannons, new tactics have arisen, and they don’t take survivors. Formulate and execute plans that ensure victory with as few causalities as possible.
►Butterfly Effect: Every battle and every bullet affects the world-wide meta game.
►Cold Conflict: Join battles in real-life locations like Moscow, Warsaw, and Berlin.
►Join or Die: Have someone watch your back, otherwise expect a bullet.
►Getting Textbook: Discover and manipulate the various in-game physics based systems.
►Brains and Bullets: Quickly skirmish over domination points or take your time in saving a valued target from a dangerous area.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Farm 51
- Publisher: The Farm 51
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fantastic Execution
- +Expansive Customization
- +Fulfills a Desired Niche
- -Server Issues
- -Small Dev Teams Means Infrequent Updates
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K/Intel Core i7 4790k+
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 770/AMD Radeon HD 7870/Geforce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290+
- HDD: 45 GB
- Description: World War 3 is a military first-person shooter focused on presenting a realistic experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 2 World Championship announced
- Riot Games has announced the League of Legends Season 2 World Championship.
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.
- SMITE Season 3.12 Patch Overview and Gallery
- The Smite Season 3.12 Patch has been revealed today via the patch notes stream, and this time it’s a heavy read.