World War 3
World War 3 is a military first-person shooter focused on presenting a realistic experience. Engage in intense firefights across the globe and bring victory to your nation.
No longer are wars fought with muskets and cannons, new tactics have arisen, and they don’t take survivors. Formulate and execute plans that ensure victory with as few causalities as possible.
►Butterfly Effect: Every battle and every bullet affects the world-wide meta game.
►Cold Conflict: Join battles in real-life locations like Moscow, Warsaw, and Berlin.
►Join or Die: Have someone watch your back, otherwise expect a bullet.
►Getting Textbook: Discover and manipulate the various in-game physics based systems.
►Brains and Bullets: Quickly skirmish over domination points or take your time in saving a valued target from a dangerous area.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Farm 51
- Publisher: The Farm 51
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fantastic Execution
- +Expansive Customization
- +Fulfills a Desired Niche
- -Server Issues
- -Small Dev Teams Means Infrequent Updates
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K/Intel Core i7 4790k+
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 770/AMD Radeon HD 7870/Geforce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290+
- HDD: 45 GB
- Description: World War 3 is a military first-person shooter focused on presenting a realistic experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Discusses Combat Stat Revamp
- Carbine Studios is excited to share the latest WildStar deep dive, this time focusing on Class Stat Refactoring.
- Heroes & Generals - New 'Spaatz' update brings new content
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update called 'Spaatz' for their popular WWII MMOFPS Heroes & Generals. This update brings a n...
- Elsword Launches the Final Chapter in Dungeons of Sander Saga
- Kill3rCombo announces new content arriving in Elsword that includes two new dungeons, two fields, and a level cap increase.