World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is an action combat MMO for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Windows 10. Featuring much of the same game play in World of Tanks PC version, World of Tanks Blitz pits players in epic multiplayer combat in armored vehicles.
WOT Blitz features over 200 vehicles across multiple nations and tiers, all based on historical research, along with 18 battle arenas. Online multiplayer supports 7v7 PvP, in-game chat, Clans, and Battle Missions. The game also supports cross-platform multiplayer over all supported devices.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Doesn't feel like a port.
- +Plenty of UI customization.
- -Cramped screen on smaller devices.
- -Smaller arenas than PC version.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10
- CPU: 2 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 256 MB RAM
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: World of Tanks Blitz is an action combat MMO for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Windows 10. Featuring much of the same game play in World of Tanks PC version, World of Tanks Blitz pits players in epic multiplayer combat in armored vehicles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Ignition Introduces a New Class: Magic Gladiator
- Magic Gladiator is the 4th class for MU Ignition, and is adept in Magic Spells and Swords, able to use both Dark Knight/Dark Mage's equip...
- Fiesta Social launches on Facebook
- Outspark has officially opened beta for Fiesta Social, its Facebook version of Fiesta Online.
- Otherland Announces Closed Beta Weekend And Five Isle
- Gamigo has announced Otherland's first beta weekend will happen between August 31 and September 2.