World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is an action combat MMO for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Windows 10. Featuring much of the same game play in World of Tanks PC version, World of Tanks Blitz pits players in epic multiplayer combat in armored vehicles.
WOT Blitz features over 200 vehicles across multiple nations and tiers, all based on historical research, along with 18 battle arenas. Online multiplayer supports 7v7 PvP, in-game chat, Clans, and Battle Missions. The game also supports cross-platform multiplayer over all supported devices.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Doesn't feel like a port.
- +Plenty of UI customization.
- -Cramped screen on smaller devices.
- -Smaller arenas than PC version.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10
- CPU: 2 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 256 MB RAM
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: World of Tanks Blitz is an action combat MMO for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Windows 10. Featuring much of the same game play in World of Tanks PC version, World of Tanks Blitz pits players in epic multiplayer combat in armored vehicles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches New Talisman Challenge Leagues
- Content Update 2.1.0 introduces Rigwald the Wolven King to the land of Wraeclast, along with the start of the new Talisman Challenge Leagues.
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- Star Wars The Old Republic Reveals Visions in the Dark
- In Visions in the Dark, releasing April 7, players will venture deep into the savage wilderness of the planet Odessen.