World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is an action combat MMO for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Windows 10. Featuring much of the same game play in World of Tanks PC version, World of Tanks Blitz pits players in epic multiplayer combat in armored vehicles.
WOT Blitz features over 200 vehicles across multiple nations and tiers, all based on historical research, along with 18 battle arenas. Online multiplayer supports 7v7 PvP, in-game chat, Clans, and Battle Missions. The game also supports cross-platform multiplayer over all supported devices.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Doesn't feel like a port.
- +Plenty of UI customization.
- -Cramped screen on smaller devices.
- -Smaller arenas than PC version.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10
- CPU: 2 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 256 MB RAM
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: World of Tanks Blitz is an action combat MMO for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Windows 10. Featuring much of the same game play in World of Tanks PC version, World of Tanks Blitz pits players in epic multiplayer combat in armored vehicles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
- The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
- Webzen revealing C9 and Arctic Combat at GDC
- Webzen has announced its plans to showcase Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) and Arctic Combat at GDC 2012 in San Francisco.
- Dawngate Releases Update 36 & Ronan the Peacekeeper
- Dawngate has announced the release of Patch 36, introducing Ronan the Peacekeeper, along with additional changes and bug fixes.