Articles Featuring World of Warcraft
- Why is Classic WoW More Enjoyable Than Retail World of Warcraft?
- I used to love World of Warcraft. Really, I did. It was the game that I sunk thousands of hours into, across about 13 years.
- World of Warcraft Classic: Pros and Cons
- I'd like to start this morning's editorial with a joke: "How do you know someone played Vanilla WoW? Don't worry, they...
- Blizzard Announces News Across Their Franchises at Blizzcon 2018
- During the course of events at Blizzcon 2018, Blizzard announced several huge upcoming updates and titles across their various IPs.
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Review
- Since Activision and Blizzard began working together, I’ve felt a slow decline of excitement in World of Warcraft. That changed.
- Where Are They Now: WoW-Killers
- The major problem is that too many MMOs came out with the notion that they were going to overthrow World of Warcraft.
- World of Warcraft: Has Blizzard Run Out of Ideas?
- Editor's Note: Do note that this is just my opinion. You don't have to like it or agree, but it's definitely an opinion.
- World of Warcraft: Legion Launch Impressions
- Blizzard learned from past mistakes! It may have taken a few years, but they did it.
- Warcraft Movie Offers Free Copy of WoW
- Anyone who buys a ticket to see Warcraft from participating partners will receive a free digital copy of World of Warcraft.
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 – The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Update Makes Balance Changes
- ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED is constantly being updated with new heroes and maps, and this update is no different.
- TASTEE: Lethal Tactics Steam Review
- Last month the game was officially launched and I decided to jump back into the game to check out if any meaningful updates have arrived.
- SMITE - How to Play Ares
- I know that’s a pretty bold claim, but hear me out: Ares is actually the best Guardian in SMITE.