WolfTeam is an online multiplayer FPS fought with soldiers bearing the incredible ability to transform between a human and a werewolf on the fly.
They turned you into a beastly hybrid bred for killing against your will. Now it’s time to show the world what being a monster is all about.
►Active Switch: Pepper the enemy from a distance as a human and then go in for the kill as a bloodthirsty werewolf.
►Skirmisher Wars: Battle out 8v8s across over a dozen unique maps.
►Open Options: Keep it classy with the more traditional team-deathmatch or opt for a more tactical point-guarding conquest mode.
►Gun Locker: Unlock exciting new weaponry over time.
►Rep’d: Join or create a guild-like club and enjoy various helpful perks.
This is a free-to-play title with items, guns, and cosmetics for sale.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Pentium IV 1.4 ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5700/Radeon 7600 w/512mb memory+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: WolfTeam is an online multiplayer FPS fought with soldiers bearing the incredible ability to transform between a human and a werewolf on the fly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Pre-Order Packages Now Available
- World of Warships Pre-Order Packages Now Available - A great selection of pre-order packages in the run-up to the Open Beta
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
- The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening ...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta and giveaway
- KoramGame has announced that Spirit Tales will begin its open beta on April 25.