WolfTeam is an online multiplayer FPS fought with soldiers bearing the incredible ability to transform between a human and a werewolf on the fly.
They turned you into a beastly hybrid bred for killing against your will. Now it’s time to show the world what being a monster is all about.
►Active Switch: Pepper the enemy from a distance as a human and then go in for the kill as a bloodthirsty werewolf.
►Skirmisher Wars: Battle out 8v8s across over a dozen unique maps.
►Open Options: Keep it classy with the more traditional team-deathmatch or opt for a more tactical point-guarding conquest mode.
►Gun Locker: Unlock exciting new weaponry over time.
►Rep’d: Join or create a guild-like club and enjoy various helpful perks.
This is a free-to-play title with items, guns, and cosmetics for sale.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Pentium IV 1.4 ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5700/Radeon 7600 w/512mb memory+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: WolfTeam is an online multiplayer FPS fought with soldiers bearing the incredible ability to transform between a human and a werewolf on the fly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City Now Available
- The first DLC game pack for the award-winning multiplayer roleplaying game The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now available
- Otherland Coming To Early Access on Steam August 26
- Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG, Otherland will be available on Steam on August 26, 2015.
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Now Live
- Goblins vs Gnomes™, the explosive first expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s fast-paced online strategy card game Hearthstone®: Heroes o...