WolfTeam is an online multiplayer FPS fought with soldiers bearing the incredible ability to transform between a human and a werewolf on the fly.
They turned you into a beastly hybrid bred for killing against your will. Now it’s time to show the world what being a monster is all about.
►Active Switch: Pepper the enemy from a distance as a human and then go in for the kill as a bloodthirsty werewolf.
►Skirmisher Wars: Battle out 8v8s across over a dozen unique maps.
►Open Options: Keep it classy with the more traditional team-deathmatch or opt for a more tactical point-guarding conquest mode.
►Gun Locker: Unlock exciting new weaponry over time.
►Rep’d: Join or create a guild-like club and enjoy various helpful perks.
This is a free-to-play title with items, guns, and cosmetics for sale.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Pentium IV 1.4 ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5700/Radeon 7600 w/512mb memory+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: WolfTeam is an online multiplayer FPS fought with soldiers bearing the incredible ability to transform between a human and a werewolf on the fly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Passes 35 Million Character Mark
- Nexon America has announced that in addition to passing 9.2 million registered users, MapleStory has also seen over 35 million characters crea...
- Mu Online Review
- Mu Online is one of those games that most people have never heard of, but are still incredibly popular. Seems impossible right?
- Huxley is Still Alive
- Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive. The game has not been canceled yet. NHN Games announced they would transfer the license for the game to W...