Wolfpack is a first-person submarine-sailing co-op simulator accurately recreating the environment, controls, and communication skills necessary to pilot a WW2 U-boat.
►Deep Sea Harmony: Up to four players can man a single vessel. Work together fulfilling roles such as operating the periscope, torpedo data computer, radio, sonar, encryption machine, and engine room.
►Safety in Numbers: Create an impromptu platoon with a nearby squad to stalk the mighty convoys of the Atlantic together.
►Order of Operations: When the Captain orders the Chief to make a depth and course change, the Chief will turn the helm and set the dive planes while watching the depth gauge. The Captain will then observe the target and feed information to the Navigator, who will in turn make calculations using the Torpedo Data Computer. The Radio/Sonar player may call out intercepted wireless messages, or warn of the approaching danger of potentially dangerous “high speed screws.” A single player’s ill performance could affect the flow of the entire ship, so be careful with what you’re doing.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Usurpator AB
- Publisher: SUBSIM
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Direct X 11+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Wolfpack is a first-person submarine-sailing co-op simulator accurately recreating the environment, controls, and communication skills necessary to pilot a WW2 U-boat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3: New ground vehicle crew
- Bohemia Interactive today released a brand new video to further introduce the role of the ground vehicle crewman in Arma 3. Just as in real li...
- TeeTINY Online's Second Beta Goes Live
- TEENY.studio, developers of TeeTINY Online, opened up their second Beta Test, and with it comes a Roguelike Mode.