Wolfpack is a first-person submarine-sailing co-op simulator accurately recreating the environment, controls, and communication skills necessary to pilot a WW2 U-boat.
►Deep Sea Harmony: Up to four players can man a single vessel. Work together fulfilling roles such as operating the periscope, torpedo data computer, radio, sonar, encryption machine, and engine room.
►Safety in Numbers: Create an impromptu platoon with a nearby squad to stalk the mighty convoys of the Atlantic together.
►Order of Operations: When the Captain orders the Chief to make a depth and course change, the Chief will turn the helm and set the dive planes while watching the depth gauge. The Captain will then observe the target and feed information to the Navigator, who will in turn make calculations using the Torpedo Data Computer. The Radio/Sonar player may call out intercepted wireless messages, or warn of the approaching danger of potentially dangerous “high speed screws.” A single player’s ill performance could affect the flow of the entire ship, so be careful with what you’re doing.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Usurpator AB
- Publisher: SUBSIM
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Direct X 11+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Wolfpack is a first-person submarine-sailing co-op simulator accurately recreating the environment, controls, and communication skills necessary to pilot a WW2 U-boat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...
- Dead by Daylight Now Available on Console
- The hugely successful PC game Dead by Daylight is out now in North and South America on PlayStation 4 and XBOX One.
- HAWKEN: Now Free on Steam and New Developer Live Stream Schedule
- Meteor Entertainment announces free early access on Steam and Friday livestreams for HAWKEN.