Wolfpack is a free-to-play submarine sim game developed by Subsim for PC where players can engage in multiplayer warfare with realistic submarines. In Wolfpack players will get to control their very own submarine in the most intimate ways possible, using everything and anything available at the station to help them maneuver their vessels around.
The multiplayer aspect of Wolfpack comes into play with the manning of the vessel itself. Up to four players can man a single vessel, working together to man the periscope, torpedo data computer, radio, sonar, encryption machine, and engine room. Only the most coordinated teams will be able to turn valves, pull levers, and manually interacting with the controls of the U-boat as a single unit and be successful. When the Captain player orders the Chief player to make a depth and course change, the Chief will turn the helm and set the dive planes and watch the depth gauge. The Captain will observe the target and feed information to the Navigator, who will in turn make the calculations using the Torpedo Data Computer. The Radio/Sonar player may call out intercepted wireless messages or warn of the approaching danger of “high speed screws”, which signifies an approaching enemy destroyer intent on hunting the crew down. A single player’s ill performance could affect the flow of the entire ship, so be careful with what you’re doing. Furthermore, players can join a wolfpack with other submarines and multi-member crews to stalk the mighty convoys of the Atlantic together.
Can you pull off the level of coordinated effort required to man an entire submarine with other players? Put your concentration and communication skills to the test in Wolfpack, where realistic controls and teamwork are valued above all else!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Subsim
- Publisher: Subsim
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Wolfpack is a free-to-play submarine sim game developed by Subsim for PC where players can engage in multiplayer warfare with realistic submarines. Teamwork will be key in successfully manning your vessel, so you'll need to effectively communicate with your fellow crew-mates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rumble Fighter Just Got Reloaded After 6 Years
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, yesterday released Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, the biggest update ...
- RoboManiac Releases New Update, 1.3: Underground
- Don Esteban's criminal organization has been revived, and with this in mind, RoboManiac releases Update 1.3: Underground!
- Path of Exile Launch Review
- Path of Exile has turned out to be quite an amazing experience. A phenomenon in its own right.