Wizardry Online is a homage to the classic series, incorporating the dungeon crawling and difficulty into an MMO. Death is a very real aspect of the game, and very much permanent. Choose from five different races — human, elf, porkul, gnome, and dwarf — and four different classes: fighter, thief, mage, cleric. Join up with some friends, and delve into one of the large dungeons offered. 20 main quests are available, each with three different sidequests as well. Over 100 missions are also available in the dungeons. Be careful, though. Players and monsters alike will try to cut your run short whenever they can.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamepot
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Focuses on team play and cooperation with others
- +Huge dungeons to explore.
- +Account-wide leveling off-sets permadeath feature.
- -Minor threat of permanent death.
- -Unable to opt out of PvP.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7(SP1)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Based on the classic dungeon crawler, Wizardry Online captures the difficulty of the originals. Choose from human, elf, porkul, gnome, or dwarf, and to be a fighter, priest, mage, or cleric. Join up with others and explore the 10 dungeons, each with 40 floors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.
- Hyper Universe Announces Launch Date
- Nexon has announced that its new action brawler, Hyper Universe, will officially launch on January 17, 2018, through Steam and the Nexon Launc
- NYCC 2013 Day 4 Recap
- As I browsed the halls looking for more interesting cosplay, I found out that Ankama, the developers behind Dofus and Wakfu, also had a showin...