Wizardry Online is a homage to the classic series, incorporating the dungeon crawling and difficulty into an MMO. Death is a very real aspect of the game, and very much permanent. Choose from five different races — human, elf, porkul, gnome, and dwarf — and four different classes: fighter, thief, mage, cleric. Join up with some friends, and delve into one of the large dungeons offered. 20 main quests are available, each with three different sidequests as well. Over 100 missions are also available in the dungeons. Be careful, though. Players and monsters alike will try to cut your run short whenever they can.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamepot
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Focuses on team play and cooperation with others
- +Huge dungeons to explore.
- +Account-wide leveling off-sets permadeath feature.
- -Minor threat of permanent death.
- -Unable to opt out of PvP.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7(SP1)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Based on the classic dungeon crawler, Wizardry Online captures the difficulty of the originals. Choose from human, elf, porkul, gnome, or dwarf, and to be a fighter, priest, mage, or cleric. Join up with others and explore the 10 dungeons, each with 40 floors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
- On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
- Hearthstone Announces a Way to Win up to 3,000 Card Packs/Introduces a New Bundle
- Hearthstone is introducing a new limited-time bundle to celebrate the Year of the Mammoth!
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...