Witchfire is an upcoming dark fantasy themed first-person shooter developed by The Astronauts for PC and is intended for release on Steam. Witchfire plunges players into a dark, gritty world filled with evil monsters running rampant that want nothing more than to end your life. Dimly lit environments will only add to the suspense as players run their way through a ruined world, gunning down any monsters they see with their trusty arsenal of firearms. The environments in the game are constructed using photogrammetry tech, making it as realistic as possible with renditions of real-life scanned objects!
Very little is known about the game at the moment, so we can only wait in anticipation for what is to come. Coming from a studio that has shown its focus on innovation in prior successful titles we can certainly expect to find some fresh, exciting gameplay features in Witchfire!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Astronauts
- Publisher: The Astronauts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Witchfire is a dark fantasy themed first-person shooter that plunges players into a dark, gritty world filled with evil monsters and creatures. Dimly lit environments only add to the suspense of running and gunning for your life in this game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrimeCraft asks: u mad bro?
- CrimeCraft has announced a new bundle of updates for its gunners.
- Das Tal: Unique MOBA/MMO Reaches Next Alpha Milestone
- Fairytale Distillery, a German indie game developer, today announced to open their upcoming online game Das Tal for a special alpha test on Fe...
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance - PS4 Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is coming to life on Playstation 4, and Jason takes to the skies! Will it soar or will it imitate Icarus?