Winning Putt is a MMO golf game developed by Webzen Onnet and published by Bandai Namco. Winning Putt is the ultimate multiplayer sport game that is ideal for both PC gamers and golf enthusiasts looking for a sporting experience that goes beyond the typical round of golf.
Specialize your golf game: Train your character to be prepared for more challenging holes, outfit your character with different outfits and gear, and customize your golf clubs for maximum performance
Improve your golf game: Level up with every swing, putt, and hole in one to enhance your character, compete in tournaments and dominate the competition to rise through the ranks of the leaderboards.
Empower your golf game: Bend the rules of reality as you equip various skills to turn the tide of a match and use items to give yourself an edge over the competition.
Challenge your golf game: Play for free and enjoy golf online with your friends and rivals, enjoy multiple game modes including 4-player rounds, betting mode and team battle, then join a guild to compete against the best, gain extra perks, and much more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 14, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Webzen Onett
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +A solid, core golfing experience.
- +An impressive number of character and apparel customizations.
- +Accurate and true-to-life sound effects.
- -Core MMORPG elements seem weak/shallow.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Dual or quad-core Intel or AMD processor.
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, Radeon HD 6850, or better.
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Winning Putt is the ultimate multiplayer sport game that is ideal for both PC gamers and golf enthusiasts looking for a sporting experience that goes beyond the typical round of golf.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breaking Silence on RaiderZ's New Expansion
- The first details of RaiderZ's first expansion, Breaking Silence, are revealed, along with a new trailer.
- Hazard Ops: New PvP Modes for Closed Beta
- After a successful first two weeks in closed beta, the first update to the brutal third-person shooting game, Hazard Ops is now live. Appropri...
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.