Windward is a naval sandbox adventure game. Sail forth in a procedurally generated world, customize your ship, and go on the adventure you choose. Assist towns and go on quests to help them grow while earning resources and upgrades for your ships. Explore outward and face growing challenges, including pirates. Play alone or with friends. Fans of Sid Meier’s Pirates! will feel right at home.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tasharen Entertainment
- Publisher: Tasharen Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy to learn.
- +Large worlds to explore.
- +Supports co-op play
- -No player character.
- -Gameplay can be repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0Ghz quad-core Intel Core i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any NVidia or ATI card that cost at least $200 in 2010
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Alpha Testing Begins
- “Though this alpha test will be the biggest we’ve ever run, the number of keys is still limited and we are looking for critical feedback f...
- RF Online offers events and a new server
- RF Online has launched a new server, Primus, and with it come a set of events for players.
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...