Windward is a naval sandbox adventure game. Sail forth in a procedurally generated world, customize your ship, and go on the adventure you choose. Assist towns and go on quests to help them grow while earning resources and upgrades for your ships. Explore outward and face growing challenges, including pirates. Play alone or with friends. Fans of Sid Meier’s Pirates! will feel right at home.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 12, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tasharen Entertainment
- Publisher: Tasharen Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy to learn.
- +Large worlds to explore.
- +Supports co-op play
- -No player character.
- -Gameplay can be repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0Ghz quad-core Intel Core i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any NVidia or ATI card that cost at least $200 in 2010
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Review
- Silkroad Online is a game that will please a very specific audience, one that takes particular interest in the unique PvP/Profession system.
- Neverwinter Strongholds Press Event Recap
- True to its origin, Strongholds offers content similar to that which has been apparent in DnD for years.