Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Fate is a 3D turn-based role-playing adventure game offering a massively replayable and dynamic experience as a result of an A.I. dungeon master.
“In the ancient world of Providence, a hero must rise. The battle between Fate and the Fateless will be fought in the backwater town of Kismet’s Fall and the Wheel of Fate has chosen you as its Avatar. Explore a world that changes around you with each spin of the wheel. Defeat a foe ancient as time itself. Wheel of Fate is the RPG that will alter your reality! How will you spin your destiny?”
►Turn and Face the Strange: Explore and repeatedly replay through a world shifting and evolving as it goes through iteractions altering your environment, random events, and even story beats.
►Strategic Salvation: Vanquish your enemies with timed tactical attacks in an active battle system where predictive planning trumps all.
►Work-Life Balance: Step away from the hustle and bustle of dungeon diving to manage Kismet’s Fall, build a house, and create and equip all manner of weapons and armor.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: UDX Interactive
- Publisher: UDX Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Concepts at Work
- +Nostalgic Gameplay
- +Pleasant Graphics
- -Buggy/Lacking Finer Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 8400+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 780+/AMD Radeon R9 390+
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Wheel of Fate is a 3D turn-based role-playing adventure game offering a massively replayable and dynamic experience as a result of an A.I. dungeon master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Heavy Metal Machines' Halloween Event Will Continue Until December
- PC Racing MOBA Heavy Metal Machines received a Halloween update recently and announced today it will go on longer.