WHAT THE GOLF?
WHAT THE GOLF? is a 3D physics-based minigame collection featuring a silly golf-parody theme where each course is something completely different.
►Tee Time: Ease into your stance, adjust your grip, keep your eyes on the prize, and swing away at golfballs, houses, cars, and… horses?
►WTG?: Dive into grand boss encounters where your not-golfing skills will be put to the ultimate test!
►Day Tripper: Cart to each stage where new gameplay mechanics, themes, and other ridiculous surprises lay in wait.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Triband
- Publisher: Fig Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Switch, iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/iOS 13.0+
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD 3870+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: WHAT THE GOLF? is a 3D physics-based minigame collection featuring a silly golf-parody theme where each course is something completely different.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Starts This May
- Infernum will send their first squad out into the world to fight off hordes of monsters and as such, announce the closed beta for Hazard Ops.
- TERA: Rising Skyring Slam PvP Tournament This Weekend
- TERA: Rising announces the upcoming stream event for their Skyring Slam PvP Tournament.