Wayward Beyond is a space simulator with an emphasis on the effects of a multiplayer sandbox. In a galaxy where you can do or build anything, do you fall to the side of structure and order or chaos and selfishness?
In space, the possibilities are endless: build homes, create and add to ships, break laws, enforce laws, become a pirate or a bringer of peace, trade and obtain riches, or even engage in deadly combat with an infinite amount of variety due to the procedural generation – there is nothing you can’t do.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ultimga
- Publisher: Ultimga
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +Extreme Level of Player Freedom
- +Player Created Content Interacts With Others
- -Exceptionally Ambitious
- -Slow to Non-Existent Updates
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Wayward Beyond is a space simulator with an emphasis on the effects of a multiplayer sandbox. In a galaxy where you can do or build anything, do you fall to the side of structure and order or chaos and selfishness?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Introduces New Marriage System
- The latest update to Era of Celestials brings with it a new Marriage System. With it players can marry other players or NPCs.
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Brawl Busters releases Rumble in the Box
- Rock Hippo Productions has released their latest content patch for Brawl Busters, titled Rumble in the Box.