Wasteland 3 is a turn-based tactics RPG taking place in a derelict post-apocalyptic world.
You are the sole survivor of Team November, a Colorado-based ranger squad. With no one else to rely on, you’ll have to build a new community from scratch amidst warring factions and an unforgiving environment. Make difficult decisions paired with far-reaching consequences that will shape the world around you.
►Freedom of Options: Both the single-player and co-operative campaigns have been designed from the ground up for their respective modes. Each will be completely fulfilling in their own right!
►Strategists Wanted: Protect your squad and eliminate the enemy by utilizing flanks, elevations, status effects, and team-focused abilities.
►Frozen Oasis: Establish a base from the ground up and evolve it over time to thrive in even the harshest of conditions.
►Vroom Vroom: Vehicles aren’t just for exploration and travel, they can also be used for combat if you’ve got the right gear.
►Remnants of Society: Solitary buildings, remote towns, and untouched fields of snow will all add to the immense feelings of total isolation.
►Engaged Conversation: Explore branching dialogue trees impacted by your character’s progression.
►Light in the Dark: Negotiate supply lines, assist the threatened, and dispatch justice wherever it’s needed.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: inXile Entertainment
- Publisher: inXile Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Wasteland 3 is a turn-based tactics RPG taking place in a derelict post-apocalyptic world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.
- Can You Solo Final Fantasy XIV?
- The big question often asked about FFXIV is ‘Can you play Final Fantasy XIV solo’? The answer is “Yes, but. . .”.
- A.V.A: International Championship Coming Soon; Over $50,000 Up For Grabs
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is excited to announce that it will be sending two teams to the 2014 A.V...