Wartune is a 2D fantasy turn-based strategy game featuring a solid mix of city building, RPG action, boss fights, player-versus-players, and an entertaining personal progression system.
►Astral System: In addition to your skills and stats, Wartune features an innovative Astral System where you can collect and synthesize stars in thousands of different combinations to give your character the unique edge it deserves.
►Quick Time Event (QTE) Combat System: A classic problem with turn-by-turn combat in the past has been the lack of involvement by the player in the action. You just click and the combat runs its self. With Wartune’s QTE system, you choose your action, but then must put in a random series of keys in a short timeframe to give your attack an added boost! You are directly involved in the game combat for the whole battle!
►Daily Adventures: Wartune has over 20 daily quests and 20 Bounty quests you can do every day to gain gold, experience, and other valuable loot! With so much to do, you will never be bored.
►PvP Battles: Wartune features 2 types of PvP battles, one-on-one battles and group arenas. You can either choose to battle opponents one-to-one, or you and your friends or guild mates can battle other small groups in an open arena. May the best player win!
►Thousand Person BOSS Battles: you never need to go it alone! Every day, various bosses spawn and anyone can join the fight to take them down! But only the players who do the most damage will receive rewards.
Mages: As Masters of Magic, mages can summon powerful spells to both attack enemies and heal allies.
Knights: Protected with iron-clad armor, knights are capable of wielding two-handed weapons to stun and slice enemies in half!
Archers: Boasting speed and stealth, archers are known for their use of ranged attacks and sniper abilities.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Fast-Paced Combat
- +Entertaining City-Building Mechanics
- +Engaged Development Team
- +Solid Tutorial
- -Cliché, Predictable Story and Setting
- -Too Few Classes
- -Repetitive, Straightforward Gameplay
- -Annoying Loading Screens
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: CPU AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor(3000 Mhz) or Pentium dual-core CPU+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GT 620+
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Wartune is a 2D fantasy turn-based strategy game featuring a solid mix of city building, RPG action, boss fights, player-versus-players, and an entertaining personal progression system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SpeedRunners: Over 600,000 units sold
- tinyBuild Games has just annoucned that their flagship title SpeedRunners has now sold more than 600,000 units on Steam Early Access.
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- War Thunder Announces Yearly Battlefield Engineer Event is Back
- Gaijin Entertainment announced today that "Battlefield Engineer", a yearly event is back for a limited time in War Thunder.