Warspear Online is a mobile MMORPG by Aigrind that has a very distinct retro look and feel. Players roll up a character, choosing a race and class, and depending on which race you picked, the other races will respond differently to you. Movement is done via tapping the screen and your character abilities are represented by buttons on the bottom of the screen. It offers all of the standard MMO offerings, Guilds, PVP, Dungeons and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aigrind
- Publisher: Aigrind
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- + Low system requirements.
- + Easy to learn.
- + 12 Character Classes Means lots of variety.
- -No landscape support.
- -Areas load one at a time and slowly.
- -Visually outdated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Current Web Browser with Highspeed Internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!
- Digital Extremes Announces Tennocon
- TennoCon offers attendees a chance to connect with the Warframe developers, well-known Warframe Twitch and YouTube broadcasters.