Challenge your friends or team up with them in this war torn future known as Warside, a 2.5D sci-fi shooter created by Kraken Games. Featuring classic 2D gameplay combined with RPG elements, you play as a solider in a small squad of elite troops fighting for resources and power across the galaxy.
Warside takes fast-paced 2D action and mixes it with an advanced RPG system, allowing players to rely on their character’s unique stats and their own skill level, as well as team-based gameplay where players can combine different character classes and equipment in your team in order to overcome obstacles and enemies.
Customize your character with different class types, specializations, weapons and armor types, and with very little limits in order to create a unique character that will fit your play style, then go head-to-head with enemy teams in arenas, gather resources in PvE co-op, fight hordes of robots and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kraken Games
- Publisher: Kraken Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Atmospheric sci-fi theme
- +Good customization
- +Fair amount of game modes
- -Generic shooting mechanics and gameplay
- Lacks some content-
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- CPU: Pentium D / Athlon х2 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8600 Gt / ATI Radeon HD 2600 / Intel GMA 950 (i945G) or higher
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Featuring classic 2D gameplay combined with RPG elements, you play as a solider in a small squad of elite troops fighting for resources and power across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...
- Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
- Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.