Challenge your friends or team up with them in this war torn future known as Warside, a 2.5D sci-fi shooter created by Kraken Games. Featuring classic 2D gameplay combined with RPG elements, you play as a solider in a small squad of elite troops fighting for resources and power across the galaxy.
Warside takes fast-paced 2D action and mixes it with an advanced RPG system, allowing players to rely on their character’s unique stats and their own skill level, as well as team-based gameplay where players can combine different character classes and equipment in your team in order to overcome obstacles and enemies.
Customize your character with different class types, specializations, weapons and armor types, and with very little limits in order to create a unique character that will fit your play style, then go head-to-head with enemy teams in arenas, gather resources in PvE co-op, fight hordes of robots and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kraken Games
- Publisher: Kraken Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Atmospheric sci-fi theme
- +Good customization
- +Fair amount of game modes
- -Generic shooting mechanics and gameplay
- Lacks some content-
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- CPU: Pentium D / Athlon х2 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8600 Gt / ATI Radeon HD 2600 / Intel GMA 950 (i945G) or higher
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Featuring classic 2D gameplay combined with RPG elements, you play as a solider in a small squad of elite troops fighting for resources and power across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
- NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passiona...
- Quantum Rush: Now available on Steam
- GameArt Studio, the developer of Quantum Rush Online today announced that the future racer, as by 28.07, can now be played on Steam as well! G...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.