Wars and Battles
Wars and Battles is a cross-platform strategy game developed by Kermorio and is available for purchase on iOS and Android tablets, with planned future releases for both PC and Mac systems. In Wars and Battles players can experience the thrill of historical battles and campaigns played out in turn-based wargames. In Campaign mode players can experience 4 battles that come with the game’s initial package which consists of over 50 different playable scenarios, whereas Multiplayer matches will allow players to go head-to-head in asynchronous battles. In-app purchases will give players access to advanced scenarios and full battles where the fun can begin all over again! Both 2D and 3D game views are even available to use when putting your strategies into action! With immersive graphics and sophisticated gameplay, Wars and Battles is sure to please those that are fans of both strategy and history!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kermorio
- Publisher: Battle Factory
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Different views to play in.
- +Historical accuracy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3+, iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 338 MB
- Description: ars and Battles is a cross-platform 3D strategy game developed by Kermorio and is available for purchase on iOS and Android tablets, with planned future releases for both PC and Mac systems. In Wars and Battles players can experience the thrill of historical battles and campaigns.
Articles You May Enjoy
- My.com to Expand Games Division with Four New Games in 2014
- Today at Game Developer Conference in San Francisco, My.com announced its myGames division with four new gaming properties developed in cooper...
- Valentine's arrives in Silkroad-R
- Silkroad-R is receiving a special series of events just for Valentine's.
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...