Warhammer: Chaosbane is an ARPG set in the Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
After a foul chaos sorceress bespells the local lord commander, you and your allies must band together to thwart the forces of darkness and uncover the mystery of who is behind the attack.
►Play as one of four characters. The dwarven slayer, the wood elf ranger, the high elf mage, or the human soldier.
►4 player couch or internet co-op.
►Over 70 monsters and allies of chaos for you to send packing.
Not yet, but give it time.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 31, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EKO Software
- Publisher: Bigben Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + Looks like the WH Fantasy Universe
- - Very grindy
- - Repetitive levels
- - Lacks originality
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX 8150
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Warhammer: Chaosbane is an ARPG set in the Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Champion-Collecting MMORPG Nightfalls is Coming
- 37Games announces its release of a new online RPG experience, Nightfalls.
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (10/3): Vindictus & Smite
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!