Warhammer: Chaosbane is an ARPG set in the Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
After a foul chaos sorceress bespells the local lord commander, you and your allies must band together to thwart the forces of darkness and uncover the mystery of who is behind the attack.
►Play as one of four characters. The dwarven slayer, the wood elf ranger, the high elf mage, or the human soldier.
►4 player couch or internet co-op.
►Over 70 monsters and allies of chaos for you to send packing.
Not yet, but give it time.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 31, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EKO Software
- Publisher: Bigben Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + Looks like the WH Fantasy Universe
- - Very grindy
- - Repetitive levels
- - Lacks originality
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX 8150
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Warhammer: Chaosbane is an ARPG set in the Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GUNNAR Launches Heroes of the Storm Gaming Eyewear
- GUNNAR today unleashed two new styles inspired by Blizzard Entertainment’s free-to-play online team brawler, Heroes of the Storm™.
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...