Warhammer: Chaosbane is an ARPG set in the Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
After a foul chaos sorceress bespells the local lord commander, you and your allies must band together to thwart the forces of darkness and uncover the mystery of who is behind the attack.
►Play as one of four characters. The dwarven slayer, the wood elf ranger, the high elf mage, or the human soldier.
►4 player couch or internet co-op.
►Over 70 monsters and allies of chaos for you to send packing.
Not yet, but give it time.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 31, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EKO Software
- Publisher: Bigben Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + Looks like the WH Fantasy Universe
- - Very grindy
- - Repetitive levels
- - Lacks originality
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX 8150
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Warhammer: Chaosbane is an ARPG set in the Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hounds: The Last Hope - TPS Shooter Announced (Europe)
- Netmarble is delighted to announce its first global PC game, Hounds: The Last Hope is coming to Europe on April 2nd.
- Jormungandr, Herald of Ragnarok - SMITE God Review
- Jormungandr is one of the “fan-favorite” gods that we received this year - a part of SMITE’s dedication to bring those requested gods to...
- WildStar Now On Steam
- Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.