Warhammer 40k: Carnage
In Warhammer 40k: Carnage, players can gear-up with over five-hundred pieces of war-gear, from chainsaw blades to cannons and assault rifles. Different types of gear are suited to different playstyles, from the nimble and evasive, to the plodding artillery platform. Gear selection largely determines a players class and approach, and teams can coordinate together to fine the best synergies. Solo-play is also possible.
Fight the Ork menace in this awesome 3D scroller Warhammer® 40,000™ Carnage. Available now for iOS and June 17, 2014 for Android mobile and tablet devices. Developed in conjunction with Games Workshop®.
Fans of Space Marines can now cause epic chaos and carnage on the move!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Roadhouse Interactive
- Publisher: Roadhouse Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- + Large gear selection
- + Co-op gameplay
- + Fast-paced action
- - Unruly community
- - No PVP
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1, iOS 6.0
- Description: Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is a mobile action-shooter based on an exclusive story from a Warhammer 40,000 author, Graham McNeill. The storyline brings players to the world of Mithra. Players take the role of Space Marines who can play solo or join forces with others for Fireteam mission
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Day 3 Recap: Moonrise, Broken Bots, & Dreadnought
- While the third day of PAX was on a sleepy Sunday, that didn’t stop anyone from showing up and milking everything the show still had to offe...
- Monster Madness Online Starts Second Public Pre-Alpha
- Nom Nom Games announces the availability of a public pre-alpha test for Monster Madness Online.
- RuneScape 3 reveals new Heist mini-game
- Jagex has just launched a brand new mini-game for RuneScape 3 known as Heist.