Warhammer 40k: Carnage
In Warhammer 40k: Carnage, players can gear-up with over five-hundred pieces of war-gear, from chainsaw blades to cannons and assault rifles. Different types of gear are suited to different playstyles, from the nimble and evasive, to the plodding artillery platform. Gear selection largely determines a players class and approach, and teams can coordinate together to fine the best synergies. Solo-play is also possible.
Fight the Ork menace in this awesome 3D scroller Warhammer® 40,000™ Carnage. Available now for iOS and June 17, 2014 for Android mobile and tablet devices. Developed in conjunction with Games Workshop®.
Fans of Space Marines can now cause epic chaos and carnage on the move!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Roadhouse Interactive
- Publisher: Roadhouse Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- + Large gear selection
- + Co-op gameplay
- + Fast-paced action
- - Unruly community
- - No PVP
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1, iOS 6.0
- Description: Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is a mobile action-shooter based on an exclusive story from a Warhammer 40,000 author, Graham McNeill. The storyline brings players to the world of Mithra. Players take the role of Space Marines who can play solo or join forces with others for Fireteam mission
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...
- The Alchemist Code Celebrates 5 Million Downloads Worldwide
- gumi announced today that their latest title, Strategy RPG The Alchemist Code has reached 5 million downloads across the world.
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Contests
- In response to its upcoming open beta, Joymax has announced several events upcoming for Knight Age.