Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena
Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena is the first MOBA to become part of the widely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe and is being developed by Whitebox Interactive. The game is currently available for early access purchase, but upon release it is scheduled to be a free to play game with only cosmetics available for purchase. On top of being a MOBA, Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena is also reminiscent of a dual-stick shooter with its control layout. Players will be able to select a veteran from different iconic Warhammer factions to play as and engage in a 4v4 battle with lane pushing minions expected to last 30 minutes or less. A player’s veteran will be completely customizable by leveling different abilities and outfitting them with different wargear, and teams do not need to be composed of the same class or faction. In Objective Team Deathmatch, by executing their enemies in the bloodiest manner ever, destroying towers, and decimating jungle camps teams will be able to gain points over the opposition. The first team to 100 points will be able to claim their victory!
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Whitebox Interactive
- Publisher: Games Workshop
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Short matches.
- +Iconic Warhammer factions.
- +Only cosmetic purchases.
- -"Dual-Stick" layout gives less movement freedom.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: 3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 Ti / Radeon R9 280 video card
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena is the first MOBA to become part of the widely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe and is being developed by Whitebox Interactive. The game is available for early access purchase and upon release it is scheduled to be a free to play game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light's Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
- Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available.
- League of Angels: Paradise Land Update adds New Mode and More
- It's not always so easy to keep a game fresh and new, but League of Angels: Paradise Land is working on doing just that with a new game m...
- Black Desert Online Reveals New Boss, Class, and More
- Pearl Abyss announced new content for Black Desert Online during a livestream this weekend.