Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced 3D 3rd-person aerial shooter set in the long-running 40K universe.
“…you are an Ork Flyboy, taking to the skies to do what Orks do best – fight!”
►Red Baron: Shoot and bomb both air and ground enemies with your upgradable Dakkajet scrapped together to be the most ‘dead killy’ it can be.
►Timely Tune-Up: Complete challenges and unlock achievements for new enhancements and other goodies to maximize your firepower potential.
►Salt and Burn: Choose a clan, equip them with bombs, missiles, guns, and more to wield in the war to overwhelm the galaxy with a legion of Burna and Blitza-Bommas.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Phosphor Games Studio
- Publisher: Phosphor Games Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced 3D 3rd-person aerial shooter set in the long-running 40K universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword "Fields of Batle": Massive New World Expansion
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, launched a huge new content update that dramatically changes Elswo...
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...