Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced 3D 3rd-person aerial shooter set in the long-running 40K universe.
“…you are an Ork Flyboy, taking to the skies to do what Orks do best – fight!”
►Red Baron: Shoot and bomb both air and ground enemies with your upgradable Dakkajet scrapped together to be the most ‘dead killy’ it can be.
►Timely Tune-Up: Complete challenges and unlock achievements for new enhancements and other goodies to maximize your firepower potential.
►Salt and Burn: Choose a clan, equip them with bombs, missiles, guns, and more to wield in the war to overwhelm the galaxy with a legion of Burna and Blitza-Bommas.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Phosphor Games Studio
- Publisher: Phosphor Games Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced 3D 3rd-person aerial shooter set in the long-running 40K universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder at Gamescom 2013
- Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that it will be showing off the console version of the critically a...
- PAX West 2017: MXM Titus & Natium Defense Line Preview
- Next week will be a turning point for Master X Master, NCSoft's battle arena, with a new ranked season & new content, too.
- Everquest Next Demonstrates Landmark Terraforming
- A new set of videos showcases real-time fast forwarded footage of the level of detail involved with Everquest Next Landmark's terraformin...