Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced 3D 3rd-person aerial shooter set in the long-running 40K universe.
“…you are an Ork Flyboy, taking to the skies to do what Orks do best – fight!”
►Red Baron: Shoot and bomb both air and ground enemies with your upgradable Dakkajet scrapped together to be the most ‘dead killy’ it can be.
►Timely Tune-Up: Complete challenges and unlock achievements for new enhancements and other goodies to maximize your firepower potential.
►Salt and Burn: Choose a clan, equip them with bombs, missiles, guns, and more to wield in the war to overwhelm the galaxy with a legion of Burna and Blitza-Bommas.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Phosphor Games Studio
- Publisher: Phosphor Games Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is a fast-paced 3D 3rd-person aerial shooter set in the long-running 40K universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Reveals “Asgard” Zone and Patch 1.11
- Gazillion Entertainment revealed details on the first new zone “Asgard”, which will be released in Fall 2013.
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...
- Oz: Broken Kingdom Mobile Review
- Oz: Broken Kingdom’s gameplay follows a lot of the gameplay elements from other online collectible card games.