Wargroove is a 2D fantasy-themed turn-based tactics game set in a nation on the brink of destruction as the result from the never-ending wars from within.
Though the bloody conflict has reached your borders, all is not lost. Travel across the land recruiting help from would-be allies and striking down those that would seek your destruction.
►Choosy: Experiment with and find your preferred leader from the roster of twelve.
►In a Pinch: Come back from a bad spot by intelligently using your commander abilities.
►To Battle: Embark on a grand adventure through the single-player campaign discovering the backstory and motivations of one of the four factions.
►Sharing the Fun: Keep playing even after the narrative is finished in the up-to-four-player versus and co-operative game modes.
►Cranium Conundrum: Bend your brain on tricky puzzles with such rules as requiring map completion in only a single turn.
►Top Replayability: Dive into the never-ending content as a result of the in-game map/campaign editor!
►Devil’s in the Details: Explore the lore and world-building in the comprehensive codex.
There are 4 unique armies to pick from including the Cherrystone Kingdom, Heavensong Empire, Felheim Legion, and Floran Tribes.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 01, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chucklefish
- Publisher: Chucklefish
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Core i3+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 Compatible
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Wargroove is a 2D fantasy-themed turn-based tactics game set in a nation on the brink of destruction as the result from the never-ending wars from within.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Techwars Deathmatch Review
- Techwars Deathmatch focuses on what makes mech-based games really exciting to play- fighting with them in real time.
- Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
- Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno's deve...
- Creepy Video Teases New Update for The Secret World
- Funcom is excited to offer a quick and decidedly creepy glimpse into what gamers can look forward to next week when the seventh major content...