Warface: Breakout is a 3D tactics-based FPS featuring intense team-based competitive multiplayer where sharp shooting and keen communication are the keys to victory.
“The Wardens and the Reapers are the most respected and feared mercenary units in the dark underworld of tomorrow. Each game is a showdown between ex-military operators and hot-headed warmongers, and the stakes are extremely high.”
►Bustling Battlegrounds: Alternate between defending and attacking a specific bomb site on varied maps ranging from a futuristic city to a desert excavation site.
►Locked and Loaded: Try out over 30+ featured weapons and discover your personal favorite among the likes of sniper rifles, SMGs, machine guns, shotguns, assault rifles, and more!
►Ka-ching: Slay your rivals and score objectives to earn credits to use on buying essential weapons and equipment at the onset of every round.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 26, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: My.Games
- Publisher: My.Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Xbox One/PlayStation 4
- HDD: 9.2 GB
- Description: Warface: Breakout is a 3D tactics-based FPS featuring intense team-based competitive multiplayer where sharp shooting and keen communication are the keys to victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...
- Firefall's First Open Beta Event Begins Today
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend.