Invasion is a strategy game developed by Tap4Fun where players are able to build up their armies and battle it out with each other in hopes of gaining land in a post-apocalyptic world where all governments have crumbled and land is ripe for the taking. Players can complete both base missions and daily missions to gain resources, as well form their own guilds with friends who are willing to work together to achieve domination, which also have their own missions that can be completed. Battles are even waged in entertaining cinematic scenes, really getting the player engaged with their own army. Players will need to be smart with their resources, carefully managing where they would like to allocate them as to not short themselves in defense or offense.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tap4Fun
- Publisher: Tap4Fun
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Cinematic fights.
- +Real-time game world.
- +Daily and guild missions.
- -Strong emphasis on guild play.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+ or Android 2.3+
- HDD: 82.9 MB
- Description: Invasion is a strategy game developed by Tap4Fun where players are able to build up their armies and battle it out with each other in hopes of gaining land in a post-apocalyptic world where all governments have crumbled and land is ripe for the taking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broken Bots PAX South Preview
- MissyS goes hands-on with the nostalgic and frantic competitive shooter that is Broken Bots.
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.
- Crusader Kings II Turns Three Years Old
- This weekend, Paradox Development Studio is marking the third anniversary of its much-loved medieval grand strategy game Crusader Kings II. Si...