War Robots VR
War Robots VR is an immersive first-person mech shooter for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headsets. Jump into the cockpit of a giant robot and head to a war torn city to discover why you and your squadmates have been dragged to such a forsaken place in a world of never ending global conflict.
In addition to the short and fast paced story teaser of Skirmish, Pixonic is looking to bring the entire experience to the multiplayer battlefield where you will be able to take your customized mech across 5 diverse maps to outgun other pilots in two different game modes.
Get a taste for next generation virtual reality through the free-to-play Steam page, or, support the fight for player versus player functionality via the Kickstarter campaign.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 10, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pixonic
- Publisher: Pixonic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Incredibly Immersive Cockpit Experience
- +Intuitive Controls
- -Super Short Linear Demo
- -Potentially Nauseating for Some
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 - 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4590/Intel Core i5-6600
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970/NVIDIA GTX 1070
- HDD: 3 GB
- Additional Information:
- · An Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headset is current required to play.
- Description: War Robots VR is an immersive first-person mech shooter for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headsets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GetAmped 2 Officially Launches
- After an extended development and beta phase, GetAmped 2 is finally live! Its a 3D fighting MMO that's a sequel to GetAmped, also known a...
- WGL Gold Series Season 2016–2017 Kicks Off
- The Wargaming.net League has its engine raring and ready to go for the WGL Gold Series Season 2016-2017.