War Robots VR
War Robots VR is an immersive first-person mech shooter for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headsets. Jump into the cockpit of a giant robot and head to a war torn city to discover why you and your squadmates have been dragged to such a forsaken place in a world of never ending global conflict.
In addition to the short and fast paced story teaser of Skirmish, Pixonic is looking to bring the entire experience to the multiplayer battlefield where you will be able to take your customized mech across 5 diverse maps to outgun other pilots in two different game modes.
Get a taste for next generation virtual reality through the free-to-play Steam page, or, support the fight for player versus player functionality via the Kickstarter campaign.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 10, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pixonic
- Publisher: Pixonic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Incredibly Immersive Cockpit Experience
- +Intuitive Controls
- -Super Short Linear Demo
- -Potentially Nauseating for Some
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 - 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4590/Intel Core i5-6600
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970/NVIDIA GTX 1070
- HDD: 3 GB
- Additional Information:
- · An Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headset is current required to play.
- Description: War Robots VR is an immersive first-person mech shooter for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headsets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge - Has Trion Messed Up?
- It seems like whenever I become invested into a free-to-play game, the company running it makes mistake after mistake, ruining the experience ...
- Etherium: The First Gameplay Video Released
- Slated for release very early next year, Etherium unveils through 4 minutes of gameplay sequences, captured from a nearly final version of the...
- Blitzkrieg 3 Press Preview
- The key here is Nival isn’t after the Blizzard RTS fan market, at least not directly. The fish they’re going to fry with this is a much ne...