War of Rights
War of Rights is a multiplayer FPS game by Campfire Games. Players are dropped into the the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September 1862, and can play out famous battles including the Battle of Antietam and Harper’s Ferry.
Historical authenticity: Experience a recreation the events of the Maryland campaign of 1862 during the American Civil War.
Vast battlefields: Each battlefield has been carefully researched and recreated in CRYENGINE® close to a 1:1 scale
Realistic ballistics: Rifle flip-up sights will be needed for making shots over greater distances, and players will require mastering the slower bullet speeds of the era.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Campfire Games
- Publisher: Campfire Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Players are dropped into the the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September 1862, and can play out famous battles including the Battle of Antietam and Harper's Ferry.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eco Launches Alpha Build
- Today, Strange Loop Games is releasing the alpha build for its upcoming game, Eco.
- Summoners War: Spring Tournament Concluded
- Community surprised with outcome
- Yeager Introduced
- IGG's Yeager is preparing for a round of beta, and the publisher would like to introduce you to this monster hunting MMO!