War of Rights
War of Rights is a multiplayer FPS game by Campfire Games. Players are dropped into the the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September 1862, and can play out famous battles including the Battle of Antietam and Harper’s Ferry.
Historical authenticity: Experience a recreation the events of the Maryland campaign of 1862 during the American Civil War.
Vast battlefields: Each battlefield has been carefully researched and recreated in CRYENGINE® close to a 1:1 scale
Realistic ballistics: Rifle flip-up sights will be needed for making shots over greater distances, and players will require mastering the slower bullet speeds of the era.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Campfire Games
- Publisher: Campfire Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Players are dropped into the the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September 1862, and can play out famous battles including the Battle of Antietam and Harper's Ferry.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...
- Skyforge - Cyromancer Class Revealed
- My.com and the Allods Team has just revealed new info on a playable class for SkyForge
- Robotcraft releases Dawn of the Megabots Update
- Destructive robot-PvP battle game Robocraft has released their biggest update yet, titled Dawn of the Megabots.