Waking is a 3D atmospheric adventure game blending third-person exploration with action combat in a world shaped by your experiences.
“Locked in the darkness of a coma, you dream. In the recesses of your mind, voices call you home, beckoning you towards the light and the void beyond. But it is not your time.
►Sit a Spell: Explore and reflect on emotions and memories with the help of guided meditation techniques.
►Looney Labyrinth: Dive into a procedurally generated Mindscape nightmare maze as twisted as it is treacherous.
►Lightbringer: Call upon the world itself to combat terrible creatures conjured from the darkness.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Jason Oda
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visuals
- +Good Music
- +Emotionally Impactful
- -Poor Controls
- -Unengaging Gameplay
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8+
- CPU: i5+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated video card is required
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Waking is a 3D atmospheric adventure game blending third-person exploration with action combat in a world shaped by your experiences.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowbound launches S1 in GameDP
- Shadowbound is a new browser-based MMORPG behind well-known browser games such as Monkey King Online and Zombies Ate My Pizza. It is a F2P MMO...
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.
- NetEase's 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
- Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West.