Visions of Zosimos
Visions of Zosimos is a free-to-play collectible card MMO, offering tactical turn-based combat on a hex grid. It is based on historical fiction, blending the ideas of Mysticism and Alchemy.
Players will explore a 3D board environment, entering combat with their avatar while using various cards to affect the battle. VoZ can be played with up to six people and will feature a PvP mode to start, with future modes planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Forever Interactive
- Publisher: Forever Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Adds 3D element to card based gaming.
- -PC only.
- Description: Become a student of Zosimos the Moravian in this 3D hex-based card game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars - New Map and Referral Program Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...
- Legend of Ares Open Beta Begins August 4
- Legend of Ares, a classic MMORPG, is returning to the West through RedFox, with an open beta starting August 4, 5pm PDT.
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.