Visions of Zosimos
Visions of Zosimos is a free-to-play collectible card MMO, offering tactical turn-based combat on a hex grid. It is based on historical fiction, blending the ideas of Mysticism and Alchemy.
Players will explore a 3D board environment, entering combat with their avatar while using various cards to affect the battle. VoZ can be played with up to six people and will feature a PvP mode to start, with future modes planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Forever Interactive
- Publisher: Forever Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Adds 3D element to card based gaming.
- -PC only.
- Description: Become a student of Zosimos the Moravian in this 3D hex-based card game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online's Proteus release is out today
- CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game "EVE Online" with the new Proteus update. This new update features ...
- OGPlanet Annouces New Hardcore TPS "Dizzel"
- OGPlanet is extremely excited to announce that they are bringing Dizzel, an intense action shooter to North America this summer.
- Atari Launches Hybrid City-Builder and Space Shooter 'Lunar Battle'
- Atari launches a hybrid city-builder and space shooter called Lunar Battle on mobile devices which is now available!