Visions of Zosimos
Visions of Zosimos is a free-to-play collectible card MMO, offering tactical turn-based combat on a hex grid. It is based on historical fiction, blending the ideas of Mysticism and Alchemy.
Players will explore a 3D board environment, entering combat with their avatar while using various cards to affect the battle. VoZ can be played with up to six people and will feature a PvP mode to start, with future modes planned.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Forever Interactive
- Publisher: Forever Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Adds 3D element to card based gaming.
- -PC only.
- Description: Become a student of Zosimos the Moravian in this 3D hex-based card game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gumi Kicks Off Closed Beta for 'Financie' Blockchain Trading Card Game
- gumi has recently started recruiting participants for their latest title, the Closed Beta for "Financie".
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...