Virtual Earth Online
Virtual Earth Online is an upcoming free-to-play 3D sim MMORPG developed by VEO Games for PC and is expected to release on Steam. In Virtual Earth Online players can take part in one of the most ambitious sandbox MMORPGs ever attempted with a massive open game world the size of the entire Earth. Houses, streets, and other facets have been reproduced in a virtual world that players can travel, explore, and shape to their liking.
In this game you can truly play the way you want to! Become a farmer, builder, traveler, or something else entirely! Take in the sights of other players’ creations as you make your way around the world or purchase your own land and build to your heart’s content. Virtual or not, everyone will have their own experience in the world. With every house, street, park, and corner of the Earth reproduced in the game there will always be somewhere new for you to go! Travel instantly across vast expanses or take the long route to different famous locations, big cities, or the most remote corners of the world.
Building in Virtual Earth Online is voxel-based, meaning payers can build nearly anything from building blocks of all kinds of shapes and sizes. The blocks don’t even have to be square and can take custom shapes when needed! Create your own custom textures for blocks to make the options for your creations limitless. Whether you want to create one of the most modern skyscrapers available, a humble abode, or the garden of your dreams the options are there to make it all happen!
Do what you wish and be whoever you want to be. The entire world is yours to explore, discover, and shape in Virtual Earth Online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: VEO Games
- Publisher: VEO Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: Game Update 2.3 "Training Day" Now Live
- A new update for Marvel Heroes called Training Day introduces a brand-new game mode for players - S.H.I.E.L.D Holo-Sim, Daredevil’s Design R...
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Review
- MMOHuts's Senior Editor takes an in-depth look at Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and breaks down how far the expansion has gone to redeem t...
- Sigils: Battle for Raios - New trailer available
- Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle...