Virtual Earth Online
Virtual Earth Online is an upcoming free-to-play 3D sim MMORPG developed by VEO Games for PC and is expected to release on Steam. In Virtual Earth Online players can take part in one of the most ambitious sandbox MMORPGs ever attempted with a massive open game world the size of the entire Earth. Houses, streets, and other facets have been reproduced in a virtual world that players can travel, explore, and shape to their liking.
In this game you can truly play the way you want to! Become a farmer, builder, traveler, or something else entirely! Take in the sights of other players’ creations as you make your way around the world or purchase your own land and build to your heart’s content. Virtual or not, everyone will have their own experience in the world. With every house, street, park, and corner of the Earth reproduced in the game there will always be somewhere new for you to go! Travel instantly across vast expanses or take the long route to different famous locations, big cities, or the most remote corners of the world.
Building in Virtual Earth Online is voxel-based, meaning payers can build nearly anything from building blocks of all kinds of shapes and sizes. The blocks don’t even have to be square and can take custom shapes when needed! Create your own custom textures for blocks to make the options for your creations limitless. Whether you want to create one of the most modern skyscrapers available, a humble abode, or the garden of your dreams the options are there to make it all happen!
Do what you wish and be whoever you want to be. The entire world is yours to explore, discover, and shape in Virtual Earth Online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: VEO Games
- Publisher: VEO Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Virtual Earth Online is a free-to-play 3D MMORPG where players can experience an open game world the size of the Earth and make their own creations in it. Create the most modern structures available or the garden of your dreams at any location in the entire world!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.
- Elsword Reveals Raven's Weapon Taker Class
- Raven gets a little darker with a new class opened up today in Elsword.