Vikings – Wolves of Midgard
Experience the history of the Vikings in a whole new way in Vikings – Wolves of Midgard, and action RPG developed by Games Farm. In this game, players enter a world based on Viking mythology called Midgard. Players will face off against hordes of terrifying undead monstrosities and beasts while striving to to survive against the elements of nature.
When starting off, players will rebuild a village and lead your clan to victory and prosperity. Gather scattered fragments of weapons and armors to make special equipment.
In the heat of battle, players will use their surroundings to their advantage. Crush foes under falling rocks, push them off of high cliffs, drown them in quicksand and other natural hazards. If your skills aren’t enough, team up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Games Farm
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- CPU: 3 Ghz Quad Core CPUT
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: 2GB ATI Radeon HD7970 or 2GB NVIDIA GeForce 770 or higher
- Description: Players will face off against hordes of terrifying undead monstrosities and beasts while striving to to survive against the elements of nature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween Celebrations for Quickboy and Seven Knights
- Netmarble Games today announced special Halloween events for its recently released mobile games, Quickboy and Seven Knights.
- Top Eight Teams Selected For SMITE Launch Tournament
- SMITE announces the four North American and four European teams going to the Launch Tournament in Atlanta, Georgia in March 2014.
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.