Vigor is a PvP style survival game for the XBox One set in a post-apocalyptic Norway. Scavenge your way to shelter and survival whilst fending off other players.
In 1991, after nuclear war devastated Europe, Norway remains the last bastion of humanity. Start off as a nameless refugee and fight, scavenge, and sneak your way towards looting precious resources to build your shelter and protect your assets.
► Shoot: fight off other players with various weapons. Small encounters are designed for 8-12 players.
► Loot: Find resources scattered throughout the land. Don’t overlook anything, as the smallest thing can mean survival!
► Build: Your shelter is your home. Your home is essential for your own security, with essential facilities to improve life.
► Season 1: New tools such as alarm traps and contact bombs, new weapons, new challenge types, and weapon destruction systems.
► Season 2: Fake glint and portable signal detector join the crossbow and Mosin Nagant, with bullet penetration revisions and character, combat, and camera polish.
An in-game cash shop with cosmetics and boosts is available. Additionally, a battle pass system helps reward players by progressing through its tiers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bohemia Interactive
- Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: Xbox One
- +Unique survival shooter setting in Norway
- +Shelter building and crafting
- +Free-to-play on the XB1 allows immediate immersion
- -Boosts in cash shop
- -Very limited co-op gameplay
- -Gap between new and experienced players may turn some away
- Description: Vigor is a PvP style survival game for the XBox One set in a post-apocalyptic Norway. Scavenge your way to shelter and survival whilst fending off other players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Ebony Maw Spotlight
- Member of the Black Order, and Thanos' most trusted lieutenant, Black Maw has officially joined Marvel Contest of Champions.
- "Scourge: Outbreak” now available on Steam
- Tragnarion Studios is proud to announce that “Scourge: Outbreak”, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on ...