Welcome to Velvet Sundown, a unique role-playing experience. Join a new game as one of many randomly selected characters, each with their own unique backstory and set of missions to complete. Interact with other players in open chat as you attempt to solve your missions and complete the game. Each game session is designed to last about 45 minutes, and millions of game possibilities exist, making each game truly unique.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tribe Studios
- Publisher: Tribe Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +No prescripted dialogue.
- +Fun debrief after scenarios to chat with others about the experience.
- +Dynamically changes based on actions of each player.
- -Niche concept might not appeal to large audience.
- -Game susceptible to trolls and player interference.
- -Small community.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, OSX 10.7
- Description: In the Dramagame simulation Velvet Sundown, choose how you'll live in each character's shoes, seeking your own fortune on board a private yacht.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Braum Q&A Today
- League of Legends announces a seven hour Q&A session for its community regarding its latest champion, Braum.
- RaiderZ Broken Silence - First Screenshots Released
- Perfect World has released new screenshots for its upcoming expansion to RaiderZ, Broken Silence.
- Tree of Savior: More FAQ answered and over 90,000 registered
- GM Lesley just published her FAQ #4. Later this afternoon at 5PM, the CBT testers’ announcement will be made in the Nexon website. While wai...