Welcome to Velvet Sundown, a unique role-playing experience. Join a new game as one of many randomly selected characters, each with their own unique backstory and set of missions to complete. Interact with other players in open chat as you attempt to solve your missions and complete the game. Each game session is designed to last about 45 minutes, and millions of game possibilities exist, making each game truly unique.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tribe Studios
- Publisher: Tribe Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +No prescripted dialogue.
- +Fun debrief after scenarios to chat with others about the experience.
- +Dynamically changes based on actions of each player.
- -Niche concept might not appeal to large audience.
- -Game susceptible to trolls and player interference.
- -Small community.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, OSX 10.7
- Description: In the Dramagame simulation Velvet Sundown, choose how you'll live in each character's shoes, seeking your own fortune on board a private yacht.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Black Desert Online Beta Test Begins Next Month
- Daum Games has announced that the first Beta test for its highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online will begin this December.
- Super Evil Megacorp Teams Up With Coca Cola for Vainglory Worlds Viewing Party
- Fans of the biggest mobile esport, Vainglory, will be able to watch the World Championships, taking place in Singapore.
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.