VastWars is a browser based 2D city builder game developed by a company of the same name. Players choose from one of three professions; Mobster, Businessman, or Policeman, each having its own strengths and weaknesses. Then you build your city one building at a time, and furnish the buildings. Each building has various functions. The “crime house” for example provides a staging ground for players to commit mission-like crimes, allowing acquisition of cash and experience. But don’t get caught, or you could find yourself doing hard time!
Find jobs, participate in elections, complete tasks and gain levels to become the VastWars Legend!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: VastWars
- Publisher: VastWars
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Description: VastWars is a browser based 2D city builder game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Titanfall PC Review - Not Worth the Price
- OnRPG's Abubakr takes a critical look at the highly anticipated Titanfall, an FPS by Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts.
- Guild Wars 2 News - The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
- ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
- Pocket MapleStory Available on Android in Select Countries
- Select players can explore and experience epic battles through the lands of Maple World before the game’s worldwide launch.